Applicant can submit their application online and offline please follow the instruction:
Innovative idea Challenge is categories in to two different innovation challenge and Essay writing
- Innovation and Thinking is where students can give the innovative idea to solve any current problem that can be replace the existence technology and it is cost effective as well.
- Essay writing is where student can submit the essay in the given topic or anything that associated with current problem in India and suggest their possible solution.
The 2017 IIIC for Young ingenious minds will be started from August 10 through November 1, 2017. The competition is open to all the students from school to collage of all nationalities in two categories:
- IIIC 1Division: School 6-12
- IIIC 2Division: UG, PG, Diploma, PhD
Participation in the competition is conditional upon a candidate submitting the required details and Project or Proposal and Essay by November 1, 2017. (Late submission: November 15, 2017; late fee applies.)
- If submitted by November 1, 2017, 11:59 pm EST: for Indian Student 200 Rs Foreign Student 10$.
- If submitted after November 1, 2017 and by November 15, 2017, 11:59 pm EST: INR 350 Rs and 15$ respectively.
How to apply
Online apply go to Apply Now section in Website and submit the primary details online and pay the registration amount and download the format for Innovating and Thinking and answer the required details and fill the payment details and then upload the documents and submit.
For offline applicant download the applicant form and prescribed format and send along with Demand Draft in Favour of “IEEARC Technologies Pvt Ltd. New Delhi” and send the application form and project of Innovation and Thinking or Essay writing
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Submitted materials will not be returned. All documents and recordings will be assessed by the Preliminary Screening Round Selection Jury.
Applicant must be submitted either online or offline for Innovation and Essay writing in prescribed format.
Must be student of either school or college or university either part time or full time.
Applicant are requested to pay registration fee without payment application are not acceptable
Suggested Topic for project and essay but individuals can choose any global issue and describe the possible solution this is for references:
Smart city, Smart village,Healthcare, Smart Education system that access to everyone, Waste management,Rain water conservation ,Pollution Control, Industrial pollution, Water pollution, Air pollution,Women Empowerment, Alternate source of energy, Effective and Economic transportation system, Current challenges of employment, Current challenges of Indian economy, Vision India 2020
- Startup plan or any Business plan